The big health week in Côte d'Ivoire will open its doors in February 2020. It is the president of the organisation Dr Linda Kaboré who announced the colours on Wednesday 20 November during a press conference at the office of the Ministry of Hygiene and Public Health. This 3rd Edition will take place in a new way over a full week, and will have as its theme: "Health, Beauty, Well-being: new solutions adapted to Africa". With the aim of improving health conditions in Africa, innovations will be on the agenda.
Africa Health Expo will be held in 2 phases from 17 to 23 February 2020, therefore two key venues namely The National Institute of Public Health from 17 to 19 February, and the Sofitel Hotel Ivoire from 22 February.
On the programme: free screenings, conferences and workshops on traditional medicine, exhibitions and workshops on pharmacy, medicine and E-Health and finally, the Blue Walk for Chronic Disease Awareness will be held.
For this edition, Africa Santé Expo will be composed of 5 main poles:
- PharmaAfrica, dedicated to pharmacy
- MedAfrica, symposium dedicated to medicine
- Botanica, for traditional medicine and phytotherapy
- E-Health, dedicated to the digital transformation and innovation in the medical field.
- BeautyAfrica, dedicated to aesthetics, cosmetics and because beauty cannot be conceived without health.
Africa Santé Expo is the meeting place for all health actors to contribute to the improvement of health conditions in Africa. The appointment is therefore set for February 2020!
Continued from article: Elle.ci