E-Health raises great hopes and would improve the access of populations to quality health care.
Africa Santé Expo will be the regional event dedicated to digital transformation and innovation in the medical and pharmaceutical fields. Africa is relying on new information and communication technologies to improve the performance of health systems.
Theme: HEALTH, BEAUTY AND WELLNESS, NEW SOLUTIONS ADAPTED TO AFRICA
Purpose and Objectives : Africa Santé Expo will allow :
- to take stock of the technological and digital advances that could benefit our continent.
- to offer several conferences on the latest trends and the most current topics to understand and anticipate developments in the health, medical and pharmaceutical sectors
- Traceability of health products to combat substandard and falsified medicines datamatrix, Blockchain,
- Health connected,
- E-training of health professionals, while trying to meet the challenge of the internet connection,
- The computerized patient record: interest in improving care (Dr Sanogo Pongathie)
- Shared experience on E-Health and medical expertise (Dr Christophe Jacquinet)