is a concept dedicated to the target populations as a prelude to the second edition of AFRICA SANTE Expo.
These seven health days will enable the population to benefit from the social actions of the show's partners and exhibitors, as part of the development of the health component of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
"Strengthening Chronic Disease Screening Strategies".
Contribute to improved screening for chronic diseases in targeted populations.
The activities will take place in the pre-exhibition phase and during the exhibition, with the help of health professionals and experts in health system management.
Main axes of the HEALTH DAYS concept :
- A screening caravan for diabetes, hepatitis and high blood pressure
- Ophthalmological consultations
- Odontostomatology consultations
- Awareness and nutrition education activities
- A booth where visitors can donate blood.