AFRICA SANTE EXPO is in a value chain approach to create a health ecosystem in Africa.
This will make it possible to develop industries, improve training, create research centres, but also and above all to produce raw materials, process them and market them.
A good regional integration policy and well-negotiated Economic Partnership Agreements can :
- serve as a lever for the development of a local pharmaceutical industry,
- generate significant resources for the health sector to benefit the well-being of the population,
- contribute to the improvement of health systems and patient care.
AFRICA SANTE EXPO will thus be an exceptional window of opportunity in Africa, in particular for :
- the Authorities to participate in and support appropriate development policies,
- professionals to exchange on the latest technological innovations,
- students, to familiarize themselves with their future profession,
- populations, to discover a world that is unknown to them and to find answers to their questions.